Thursday 1 September 2011

I Love Earrings!

Hi everyone


Gosh I can't believe it's the 1st of September today!

Anyway this is just a quick post as I wanted to share with you some new earrings that i have bought, I'm a little obsessed with buying earrings especially from Primark! I went to Meadowhall yesterday and bought 3 pairs! They will be featured in my next Haul video but I wanted to do a blog post on them as my camera takes better quality pictures so here goes.

I first bought 2 pairs of earrings from Primark....


So I first spotted these pretty star earrings £1.50, I used to have some similar to this from Peacocks but they were getting grubby and I lost one!

I then spotted these & couldn't resist they are so pretty I think they are like a Panda type thing £2.50, what do you think? I love animal earrings and have a few diffrent pairs.



Finally I went into Republic to look for a purse & found a really cute Elephant ring however I already have many rings so when I spotted these matching earrings £4.99 I just had to buy them, I love them!



 
I really have too may pairs of earrings!

What do you think, do you love earrings?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading this post. Leave your comments down below I love to read them! :)