Tuesday 20 September 2011

NOTD - Zebra Print

A quick nails of the day post for you today and as you can see from the title and the picture below I decided to go for a zebra print look.


I used a black base coat and then applied the white zebra print using my konad nail art kit



Products Used:

Clear Base Coat
E.L.F Black Nail Polish
Konad Special Nail Polish & Image Plate M57
Sally Hensen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat

I love to do animal print nails but it takes me quite a while to make it look neat!

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. i love your nails! where did you get the templates from? (: ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the from Amazon I think... Yeah Amazon :)
      Will be doing a post about Konad soon ♥

      Delete

Thankyou for reading this post. Leave your comments down below I love to read them! :)