Sunday 2 October 2011

Let the sunshine...


Hi everyone thought I would do a quick post for you today... I'm ment to be doing some college work right now but well I've just not been in the mood over the weekend I think it's because it's been so warm, however I am hoping to get it finished today as I am not back In college until Wednesday so would have some free time Monday & Tuesday.

Have you all been enjoying the lovely sunshine over the last week?
About time we had some sunshine & I believe its called an Indian summer, any summer will do but make the most of it as I have read it will be snowing by the end of October!

It's my birthday on Thursday I will be turning 19 which is actually quite scarey & on friday  me and the family are off to see Lee Evans which I am looking forward to & no doubt there will a blog post about that. I have been loving X Factor over the weekend I love judges houses and can't wait for tonights episode to see who goes through.

Well I better get back to the college work, be blogging soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading this post. Leave your comments down below I love to read them! :)