Sunday 8 April 2012

Sweet Treats


You have probably all seen then, most of you have probably tried them, I personally love them! As you can see the product I am talking about is the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks.
The first product that I tried was the Fudge Sauna Self Heating Face Masque. I picked it up from Morrison’s I believe and tried it and fell in love with it and out of them all It has to be my favourite! 

There are so many available and you can pick them up from many shops, Boots, Superdrug, Supermarkets, Claires and sometimes even the Pound Shop. I have tried quite afew of them now including the Strawberry Souffle which is quite nice, the Chocolate and the White Chocolate ones which were my least favourite they were really sweet and sickly. 

The products are designed to clean and purify the skin aswell as many other things. (See individual products)
     


Products I would reccomend include:
Fudge Sauna Self Heating Face Masque
Passion Peel Off Face Masque
Fruit Smoothie Face Masque
There is also a new range of products called Skin Heroes which are for problem skin and include products to De-Clog Pores, they help reduce breakouts, target problem areas, help hydrate dry skin and help balance oily area's, problems that I'm sure most of us face. I think that they soung great however I haven't yet tried them myself, they are defiantly on my list of products to buy! 
           
Have you tried any of the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks, which are your favourites?

If you want to know more feel free to leave questions or alternatively you can visit the Montagne Jeunesse Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading this post. Leave your comments down below I love to read them! :)